Ty Penry Holiday Cottage Llandudno
Welcome to Ty Penry, ideally located on the flat in a quiet residential area of LLandudno yet only yards from the Town Centre and the beach, this cosy house has everything you need for a relaxing holiday. Llandudno, known as the Queen of Welsh resorts with it’s sweeping promenade and longest pier in Wales is a traditional Victorian seaside resort.
Living Room & Kitchen Area
The cottage is set out over 3 floors. On the ground floor there is a large lounge/dining room with comfortable sofa and chairs with a modern electric fire, 32′ LCD TV and DVD player. The dining area seats six people comfortably around a round table.
The kitchen is well equiped with all modern amenities including a dishwasher.
The first floor has two good sized double rooms and the spacious family bathroom has a bath, seperate double shower, toilet and hand basin.
The second floor leads to the spacious twin-bedded room suitable for adults or children.
There is a small courtyard at the rear of the cottage with a table and chairs to sit, relax and enjoy the afternoon and evening sun partaking of a glass or two. Off the courtyard is a utility room with a toilet, hand wash basin, washing machine, tumble dryer and freezer. There is also another storage room which is suitable for storing bikes.
Llandudno is a popular resort which has something to offer all age groups from traditional Punch and Judy on the beach to a night at the Opera.
– Only 3 children can be accommodated.
– Minimum 3 night stay may be considered out of season.
– Street Parking.
For all enquiries please contact us on telephone: 07766 118316/ 01492 877340 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices for 2018 (For the best prices, always book direct)
- 1st April to 22nd June – £600 per week
- 23rd June to 7th September – £750 per week
- 8th September to 30th September – £600 per week
- 1st October to 21st December – £500 per week
- 22nd December to 2nd January 2019 – £750 per week
- Short Stays Minimum 3 nights from October through to March £100 per night with the expection of Dec 22nd to Jan 2nd 2019 £150 per night.
Ty Penry Holiday Cottage Terms & Conditions
– Deposit & Cancellation: On booking your stay at Ty Penry we ask for a non refundable 30% deposit to reserve the property, all holidays are to be paid for in full 28 days before arrival. If you unfortunately have to cancel your holiday we will need to charge the follow: *More than 28 days notice- the non-refundable deposit. *28 days or less -100% We strongly recommend that you obtain holiday insurance to cover yourselves.
– Security Deposits : The deposit will usually be returned to you within a week of your departure date. Naturally, a deduction may be made for any breakages or damage done to the cottage or if it is not left in an acceptable clean and tidy condition. This includes the correct disposal of rubbish/waste.
– Arrival & Departures: The Cottage may be occupied from 4pm and must be vacated by 10am unless otherwise agreed. This allows enough time for the cottage to be cleaned and prepared for the next guests.
– Ocupancy: The person who has booked the cottage is the person who is responsible for the property and must be staying in the property for the duration. We DO NOT allow families or friends to swap over half way and share the property.
– Fuel: Electricity and heating are included in the price of your booking. Please make sure that any lights and appliances are switched off when not in use, and that the heating is turned off during warmer weather. Windows should also be closed during cooler weather.
– Bedding & Towels: With the exception of cots, all bedding and towels are provided (this does not include beach towels)
-Pets: We do not accept pets.
– Keys: We will meet you at the cottage at an agreed time (normally 4pm) to do a brief hand over and give you the key.
– Contents: The contents of the property remain our posessions during your stay and must not be removed from within the property or relocated to external storage without prior
– Wifi: Wifi is available and is free of charge. If you have problems logging on, please use the reporting link that appears on the registration page or contact us on email@example.com
– Damages: Breakages and property damage must be paid for, at full retail value. Failure to notify us of any identified damages/breakages at the time of your arrival may result in you being charged for replacement/ repair. Please notify us of any damages/breakages before you depart so we can assess the action that we need to take to ensure the next occupier has as good a stay as you have had.